Answered By: Rebecca Hyams Last Updated: Jun 20, 2017 Views: 5
You may need to adjust exam availability settings for specific students to account for extra time accommodations, make-ups, etc. You can make those changes for a specific student or students in your course without effecting the availability for others.
To do this, start by going to where you exam is.
- Click on the grey arrow next to the assignment, go to Edit the Test Options
- Scroll down to Test Availability Exceptions
- Click on Add User or Group
- Find the desired student(s) through search and check the box next to their name
- You'll now be able to set the exception for any students you selected on the previous screen