Answered By: Stephen B. Luce Library Last Updated: Jun 07, 2017 Views: 24
Answered By: Stephen B. Luce Library
Last Updated: Jun 07, 2017 Views: 24
You can allow individual students extra time, multiple attempts, or for them to take the test at a later date.
- You want to go to the assignment and put your cursor on it to have the drop down arrow appear
- Click the arrow, select EDIT TEST OPTIONS
- Scroll down to TEST AVAILABILITY EXCEPTIONS and click ADD USER/GROUP
- Select the student and click submit for the settings to appear for:
- Multiple attempts
- Time allows
- And dates of availability
- Click the submit button at the top or bottom of the page to save.